Microsoft Access, JFW5.1, and Reports

  • From: "Wil James" <wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 19:55:46 -0500

I am having problems with Microsoft Access 2003 in creating  reports in
Design View. The class I am taking says I'm supposed to select the fields
and drag them to the appropriate grid on the report, such as detail. My
problem is I can't find keyboard equivalents to do this task. Am I S.O.L.,
or is there actually a way to do this with the keyboard?
When I use the arrow keys, Jaws only says 1 of 15, 2 of 15, ETC. When I do a
SayLine, I get the same thing, 1 of 15, 2 of 15 and so on. Also, when trying
to switch panes, it's a no go in Report design view.

Thanks in advance

Do you want to know about new products when they come out? Do you have a
product the blind community would benefit from? Send an empty message to
new-products-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
E-mail/MSN:
wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I C Q: