Microsoft Access 2003 tutorial (was:Microsoft Access 2007 Tutorial)

  • From: "Parham Doustdar" <parham90@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 18:20:41 +0330

Hi there Adrian,
Due to me living in the other side of the world, I am unable to actually
purchase tutorials. I can't pay to anyone outside of my country, for one thing,
and I'll have problems receiving the discs.

So, this one is out of the question. :)

And by the way, my girlfriend needs the one for Access 2003, not 2007.
---
Contact info:
Skype: parham-d
MSN: fire_lizard16 at hotmail dot com