RE: Microsoft 2007 or 200 With JAWS

  • From: "Delaunay Christophe" <christophe.delaunay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 16:51:09 +0100

Hi Gerald,

Although I'm not the guy who initially posted this request, I'm really
interested in your response.

However, my problem is a bit different since I got no choice but to
switch from Office 2003 to Office 2007. It's a decision of my employer
and I mustn't discuss it.

I was told that this new ribbon menu system embedded in 2007 could be
replaced with a classic one by further installing an addin which can be
purchased or downloaded separately.

Is it true and if so, what's the name of this addin please?

Many thanks in advance. Have a nice day. Christophe Delaunay