Re: Microphone Settings with Skype

  • From: crystallogic@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 12:30:50 -0800

Hello.

I would just adjust your microphone through your soundcard's settings or the standard windows controls. At any rate, though I've just recently taken a gander at Skype, I did not see any controls for adjusting the sound input. This is ok though; the standard controls are there for a reason.

Quoting Ron <facup1927@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi All.

Does anyone know how you can change the settings in Skype?  I am not sure if
there are hot keys or something to enable this.

I am using Jaws 10 and Windows Vista.

Many thanks.

Ron