Re: Messages, saying Collapsed

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 10:30:56 -0800

Not 100 per cent sure but I think the last time I updated windows XP/2 this
happened to me also. I have spoken with at least two other individuals who felt
the same but nothing conclusive. The next time I update windows I will take
careful note of this issue--or if it was a windows update bug maybe they have
fixed it by now.