RE: Messages from Starrett, Kimberly

  • From: "Starrett, Kimberly A., VBAPHILSDT" <kimberly.starrett@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 10:04:31 -0400

It's a security thing called PKI that we have to attach to our outgoing
office email. I can't turn it off and I apologize if it's presenting
problems for anyone.

Kim

Kimberly Starrett
Product Development
Product Support Service (Benefits Product Support)
Insurance Product Division, Product Support Team 1
Philadelphia Regional Office and Insurance Center
Tel: 215-842-2000 x4321
Email: kimberly.starrett@xxxxxx