Re: Messages disappearing in Windows Live Mail

  • From: "Gezim Rexha" <gezim_rexha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 18:05:18 +0200

Hi Peter,

If I understood you right, that is not the case. I can go to “unread messages”
as well as to the “inbox” folders, and it is not all messages that are not
visible to me in inbox, but only some of them. Strangely enough, I managed to
find a disappeared message by using the “find” feature.

I would greatly appreciate if you could discuss WLM issues with me privately by
email or on Skype. My Skype name is gezim.rexha

Many thanks,
Gezim