Re: Message to JFW mods

  • From: "Samara Raine" <samararaine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 19:42:41 -0500

I use outlook and in my inbox, I just search the inbox by either subject or
email address and for me, it groups everything together.

Control shift F
Then I tab on over to the from field, enter the e-mail and press enter. You'll
get everything grouped. You can even delete from that group. That's just for
outlook express though.