Re: Message to JFW mods

  • From: Agent086b <agent_086b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 16:22:50 +1100

Adrian,
as I have stated before I am not in favor of adding JFW to the subject line.
However there is a way of adding it with out interfering with the use in most other situations.
See the following.
[JFW] this would be the entry that you would stop speaking via the dictionary entry.
this would allow JFW to still be spoken.
Max.
From: Dan Beaver <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, 23 December 2009 13:54:46

Hi, Personally I would vote against adding a string like this if it is
at the beginning of the subject. I find it extremely irritating to have
to listen to strings like that just to hear the subject of an email. It
drives me nuts. Just my 2 cents.