Re: Message rules in OE

  • From: "Ricque" <ricjustice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 05:46:06 -0400

Hi Vicki,
Here is what you want.
Once you have added the words you want in your rule, hit the add button.
Next, tab to the options button, and spacebar that.
When this dialogue opens, you should hear, where the subject line contains
Tab once and you should hear, message contains all of the words below, radio button.
If this button is selected, you will get the, "and".
If you down arrow once you will hear, message contains any of the words below.
Selecting this button, will change the, "and", to, "or".
HTH,

Richard Justice
www.blind-computing.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vicki" <amethyst17@xxxxxxx>