Re: Message format in Outlook Express

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 09:46:37 -0500

I'm not sure of any type of formatting in outlook, but I think I understand
what you mean.  One thing you could do is to make sure that the window is
maximized.  That can make all the difference in how your E-mail is
displayed.
But I think what you're asking is.  Is there a way to be sure that the line
for available text is completely filled from right to left.
As if working between the set margins on a typewriter.  Is that right?
Jack