Message for George

  • From: "tom behler" <tombehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws users e-mail list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 21:40:29 -0600

George:

My strategy for taking the text from powerpoint slides and printing it off
in Braille via Duxbury worked.

All I had to do was copy the text, and paste it into a blank Duxbury
document.  After translating it into Braille, the printing went off without
a hitch.

Thanks to you and everyone for helping me through this powerpoint crash
course!  (smile)

Tom Behler in Colorado