"Message Deleted' Script Change Help

  • From: "david the wild-thing" <d.h.whitehead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw-list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 09:52:58 -0400

Hello, Keith;
Hey, I'm glad I could help ya.

if you want such keys as the, tab, enter, and ctrl keys, silent,

1, insert 6 on the number row, and then press ctrl shift "D" for the default
configuration manager.
2, alt S for options, and, press the letter K for keyboard options.

3, now ctrl tab too, key label page.
4, press the letter T, until you hear, tab, tab speak, then tab once, you
will hear, toggle mute button, press spacebar.
shift tab, and press the letter R for the return/enter key, speak,  and
again tab
and spacebar on the toggle mute button, once more shift tab, press C for
ctrl key, speak, and tab to toggle mute button  and press spacebar.

Now, tab okay press enter, alt f4, say yes to changes.
now, this works with jaws version, 5.1, I'm not sure, if these steps would
apply too jaws 6.0 but, I'm assuming they would.