Re: Merging Xl worksheets

  • From: Brad D <bram4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 22:02:34 -0600

Janet,

I'm not certain on the exact procedure but I believe if you have the two
workbooks open, the one you want to take a worksheet from, and the one you
wish to  receive the worksheet. Focus on  the workbook which has the sheet
you want to move, with your Jaws cursor go to the bottom of the page and
find the sheet tab you want moved, right click on it. Select copy/move
option, in there you can move or copy that sheet to a different workbook.

You said merge, so I am not sure if you are looking to carry or cross
over  formulas from one workbook to another, which I believe there is a way
to do this as well but not sure how. You can draw info from one sheet to
another within one workbook easily though. Hope this helps.

Brad

believe there is a way to pull information from one workbook to another
through formulas but can't remember where in the help files I saw it. What
about just copying and pasting the worksheet to another workbook?

If you right click on the sheet tab at the bottom of the workbook you can
copy the worksheet, I believe you can do this from the edit menw as well.