Merging Xl worksheets

  • From: "Janet" <joybubbles@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 20:40:03 -0700

Hi list,
I posted a similar email recently but didn't get any response. Maybe I
didn't ask my question clearly enough. I'll try again.

I have several XL worksheets that I need to merge Into one document.
I want to know if there is a way to do this.
I am using office 2002, jaws 6.0 and windows XP.
Please let me know if there is further information I could give  to make
it easier to answer my question.
Thanks for your help.