Memo fields in MS Access

  • From: Christopher Bartlett <cwbridgeweaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw-freelists.org" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 23:18:39 -0700

Hi.  I want to use a memo field to store the session notes for each
appointment in my massage office application.  I've figured out how to add
data to a memo field, and how to use the zoom control (shift-F2) to open
the field for reading.  I still have some questions.

1.  How can I set it up so that the text wraps?  I appear to be putting in
a single line of data even when it's very long.  I'm guessing this is not
going to work for my sighted colleagues.

2.  How can I edit the data in a memo field?

3.  I have a bunch of Microsoft Word files currently containing the notes
for my clients.  Can I copy/paste the text from these Word files directly
into the memo fields?

Thanks.

        Chris