Re: Medical transcriptions

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 00:16:47 -0000

Hi, I am a woman and yes, I had to quit due to pain. Jaws in conjunction with software for this purpose as well as dictionaries and the internet and combine that with a good ear and you have what it takes. It's not an easy job and not for the fainthearted as although I'm so very sorry for your troubles, I must add that with the way doctors mumble, even with jaws, we've had to put blanks in a report, but it sounds like our efforts here are far better than what you have, and I sincerely symphatize and pray that you'll get the records and care you need wherever you live and I will pray for you. Have a blessed day. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>