Media Player 9 & JAWS

  • From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 17:25:41 -0500

Hi,
I  have had good luck with previous Media Players.
Not sure  what causes    which problem,  but the short cut keys do not work
or JAWS  doesn't work well with the player.
For example,   the "alt l" for MediaLibrary short cut might as well not be
there.
If one has  many  stations under My Playlists, JAWS   loses  focus moving
through the list of stations.
Routing JAWS  to P C  can help, but one  is constantly fighting to  not get
looped into some endless array of buttonsw hen the cursor is  actually in
the list of radio stations under
My Playlists.
I sure wish F S and Microsoft could get together to make using  this player
easier --and sure am not eager to try Media 10 either--as if one is very
careful Media Player 9 isfirst rate for playing radio stations.

I wish those  beta testers out there would also say something to  F S as
Media Player can be an excellent way to play stations and copy CDs.

I  also  feel the same about Microsoft Money versions--as in all  of them,
but Microsoft appears to not be  aware that disabled might be frustrated
with some of these programs that worked  very well in prior versions.