Re: Media Center

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 18:06:16 -0000

MessageWindows Media Center Edition 2004 works great with JAWS for me. As for
the 4x3 16.9 issue, I've never had a probelm with that either. I know it does
support the differant sizes and even if you have a 16.9 program on a 4.3 screen
it comes up in letterbox format which is good enough.

Just a point but as a JAWS user I don't really have an issue with how the video
looks. I'm surprised anybody with enough sight to see a movie would bother
learning JAWS as there are much easier alternatives for low vision users.

Peter