RE: Mcafee

  • From: "roger bachelder" <bachelder3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 14:15:20 -0500

Hello Peter,

I agree with you when it comes to Mcafee. I do have one question though. In
your last posting, what did you mean when you said, Make sure that JAWS
cursor is set to unrestricted. I ask this because, when Mcafee is doing a
update, I can't do anything. And I can't help but wonder if this could have
something to do with it...

Roger