Re: Mc Afee or controllable virus scan

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 13:37:29 -0500

well, I use Norton antivirus and the Norton firewall on my laptop and they
seem fine, on my desktop computer which I'm on now, I use Norton antivirus
and sygate firewall and again, both work well with jaws for me. I think
sygate is less annoying then Norton personally, less prompts but I haven't
really played with it enough to say for sure, it came free with my Norton
system works upgrade so I figured I'd try it.