Re: Maybe found solution to Alt/Ctr/J key behavior

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 23:17:01 -0000

A problem sometimes (not just with JAWS, but other shortcuts) is that, yes, the
shortcut key works once, or maybe even twice - until you restart the computer.
Then it's gone; and when you go back to the shortcut tab there you find that
the hot key field is none.  Each computer, like each user, is different -
unfortunately in the first case, fortunately in the second!