Re: Making Jaws Speak Desktop Icons

  • From: "Bill White" <billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 21:51:27 -0800

Hi, Marsha. Are you sure JAWS has become silent when it comes to reading the
desktop icons, or have the icons possibly become hidden?

One way to check this is to hit the space bar when on the desktop, and then
press Enter. If the icons are actually there, you should either start a
program, or go into one of your folders such as My Documents. Once we find this
out, it will be easier to help you restore things to the way they were.

Thank you.
Bill White billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx