Re: Making Avast More Accessible

  • From: "Chrissy" <Chrissy31170@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 03:19:26 +0200

hi
if they would just quit using nonsense letters and numbers and start to just wrote easy to answer questions, then us blind folks would never ever be kept out of participating in sites. I admit, that is the only crappy thing about avast, I was lucky to have a sightd person nearby when i registred.
chrissy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darrell Shandrow" <darrell.shandrow@xxxxxxxxx>