RE: Major problems with the latest Jaws and Firefox 4.0 and Google Reader

  • From: "CrisMunoz54" <crismunoz54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 06:57:56 -0700

I was about to ask the same question. Still, I went ahead and excluded my
Freedom Scientific directory in my Microsoft Security Essentials antivirus
program and performance still hasn't changed. More importantly, I still have
the Firefox problems. I went ahead and just had Jaws 11.0 launch at start up
at this point.