RE: Maintenance Tips For Embossers

  • From: "Rizzino, Art" <ARizzino@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 08:50:24 -0500

Adam, for some reason I was not able to get your email address from the
from field.  I preferred to sent the below information directly to you
instead of using the JAWS list.

Have you looked at Enabling's web site or contacted them?
www.Brailler.com
Phone: (772) 225-3687 or Toll Free (800) 777-3687

By Mail:

Enabling Technologies
1601 NE Braille Place
Jensen Beach, Florida 34957