MS-Word & Braille Issue

  • From: "Jeff Bohrman" <jeffjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 21:21:17 -0500

Hello Friends:

I've had to use smaller Braille displays such as Power Braille 40 and
BrailleNote 32.  When I pull up a MS-Word document, I see only relatively
few letters on the left margin of the document - in other words I mean that
more than half of the left side of Braille display is blank.  This sure
makes reading stuff quite tedious.

Is there a way that we can make the Word documents show up starting from the
first Braille cell for the first letter of each line, please.

Many thanks in advance.

Jeffs