Re: MSNQuestion

  • From: "Troy Burnham" <tburnham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 08:41:19 -0600

Hi Rachel,
I use Windows messenger because I'm running Windows-XP here but I assume that
it will be the same, go into the tools menu under options and under the
preferences tab make sure run in the background is unchecked.  This will allow
you to close the program by just hitting alt-F4.  When I was on the preferences
tab I had to tab twice to the right option, that may or may not be the same for
you.  Smile.

Hth.
Troy