Re: MSN question

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:52:17 -0400

Hi Shannon, in order to use the alt 1 through 0 you have to upgrade to jaws 5.1 The alt 1 through 0 won't work with jaws 5.0 The upgrade is free, and doeesn't go against sma's that you might have. You should be able to get the upgrade to 5.1 from the fs website www.freedomscientific.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shannon" <spollo50@xxxxxxx>