MSN question

  • From: "Shannon" <spollo50@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:35:19 -0500

I am using MSN 6.2, how do I configure it so all the buttons don't appear
when I go to input a message it announces font and other button choices as
well.  Thought there might be some setting for us that we needed to
activate.  Also how do I get so I can read the messages as they are written,
like shift tab or whatever because now until a person is done writing the
input window stays blank unless I use my jaws cursor.  Seems to be that I
use to not have to do that.