Re: MSN problem

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:53:33 -0800

The easiest way might be to go to the properties (alt-enter) in the system tray
and disable it from there.. Of course it will be right back next time you sign
in but still, you wouldn't have to go to your e-mail program, the program
itself
or ms-config. Messing with ms-config is a pain--for me anyway so I often
disable
MSN/windows messenger right in the tray--when I want it disabled, that is.