MSN and Jaws 6.0

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:39:00 -0500

I'm currently trying JAWS 6.0 out in demo mode.  I have no problems using MSN
6.2 at all.  It allows me to use all of the hot keys with no problem.  As I
said in another post.  Be sure you know which programs are giving you problems.
 Windows messenger, or MSN messenger.  They do the exact same thing, but they
are different programs.   Jack