MSN Messenger6.2 problem (jfw 5.00.844)

  • From: "Flint Million (jfw)" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 17:02:01 -0500 (CDT)

Interesting and frustrating troubles with JFW 5.00.844 and MSN messenger
6.2

Usually seems to work just fine after a reboot (which is what i've been
doing when it doesn't work) but after some time or when starting MSN after
the system's been running, jaws won't read messages at all. Navigating the
history window reads "blank" no matter what line the cursor is on. The
JAWS cursor won't see any of the window at all (only sees the title and
menubar). Also sometimes am getting "unknown 1" when typing into the edit
field. Anyone else had trouble? Reallly like MSN6 because I can send files
even from behind my NAT but may have to jump back to 5.0 until something's
fixed.