Re: MSN Messenger Users Be Sure To Read This

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 08:08:25 -0500

Thanks David, this was interesting.  What's even more interesting is that
I've not had to upgrade anything with MSN.  It's Saturday morning, and I've
been able to log in to MSN without being asked to upgrade to another
version.  So, where's this alleged MSN upgrade that we all supposedly must
do before we can log on?   Jack