RE: MSN Messenger 7.0

  • From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 22:01:45 -0500

I'm using version 7.5 and am assuming that this applies to 7.0 as well.
One thing you could try is to press Alt C to bring up the Contacts menu.
Then scroll down to the Sort Contacts by submenu and press enter.  Here
you most likely have On line/Off line checked.  You can try selecting
another option in this list by pressing space bar and then hitting
enter.  This should change how your contacts are viewed.  It may resolve
your issue.

If you are wanting to keep your contact list set up the same without it
speaking collapsed or expanded, I'm not sure how to make that stop.
There might be a way, and then there might not.  HTH.

Chris Feist - The one and only!