MSAA mode in Jaws 7.0

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 21:36:53 -0600

Hello folks:

My name is Duyahn Walker and I am now using Jaws version 7.0 and windows XP home and I am trying to find out about the MSAA feature. My question is simply this. Does the MSAA feature only need to be turned on when using Internet explorer? I called FS on this and I had to turn it off. For some reason, they had me set this by default. Any and all help would be appreciated.

You may contact me in the following ways.

MSN: themusicman1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
AOL AIM: MKnightJones
Yahoo messenger: themusicman_2004