MS Word view layout & JFW5.0

  • From: "JDM" <sunnyday001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 16:00:04 +1100

Grant Hardy writes, "When I open a document, it seems to come up in Web
layout view which I dislike equally.  My only solution is to create a
startup macro..."
grant et al,
I think this is nothing to do with JFW, but with MS Word itself. When in a
Word document, go to the "View" menu, is it alt v? And, there, in the View
Menu,  you'll see a number of alternatives which Word is giving to you, so
make your choice from there.  perhaps you'll also need to go into the Tool
Bars sub menu and also check or uncheck some of the alternative views from
in there.  I'm using XP Home, Office 2000 and JFW 5.0 and it works for me
here.

JDM