Re: MS Word and paragraph markers.

  • From: Angie <mawmaw23@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 06:31:15 -0500

Hi Guy,
What you have on is your show hide. I just looked in my Microsoft Word and do not see where to turn it off but, I know you can. Maybe do some research on, show hide.

hth

Angie
At 05:58 AM 10/30/2006, you wrote:
Good Morning

I continue to have problems with MS Word 2003 and JAWS. I have unknowingly swiched on the Paragraph Marker feature in Word and I have not found a way to switch it off. JAWS announces 'Paragraph Marker' every time I encounter this element i.e. the beginning and end of a paragraph, and this is proving very frustrating. Furthermore the Read all function ceases at the end of each line.
I would appreciate any help over this matter.
Regards
Guy