Re: MS Word Jaws saying "New Paragraph"

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 08:10:32 -0700

Sherrie,

I use Word 2000, also. Go into the Options dialogue under the Tools menu.
Use control tab and shift control tab to move among the several pages of the
dialogue to the View tab.

Now tab through the list of items until you come into a short list of
formatting marks that you can check or uncheck. When you come to paragraph
marks, hit the space bar, because you'll probably have heard it say
"checked," and you want to toggle this off. Now tab to OK, press Enter, and
that should take care of it.

Hope this helps.