RE: MS Security Essentials Setting

  • From: "Jimmy Podsim" <jp.kd5qhh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 09:38:24 -0600

This is correct.  I haven't noticed it slowing the computer in a scan
though, just that it takes longer for the scan to occur when you are doing
something.  It's like it knows and scans slower using fewer resources.

Jimmy Podsim

Face Book. http://www.facebook.com/jimmy.podsim

Twitter http://www.twitter.com/kd5qhh

Texas Rebel FM http://www.texasrebelfm.com