Re: MS Security Essentials Setting

  • From: "heather kd5cbl" <kd5cbl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 05:07:15 -0600

MessageIt has been a while sense I had that program but, I believe, if your
computer is on and not being used by yourself, the scanning program will
conduct the schedule scan.  If you are writing say a paper, during the time for
the scan I think it will wait.  Like right now, my scanning program is scanning
the computer even though I am writing a message.  It is a good idea to have it
checked because, if your typing or running the web, your computer may become
slow with all the tasks going on at the same time.  Heather