MS Messenger and Windows Messenger

  • From: BD <bram4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JFW List <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 08:43:54 -0600

With all the concern with MSN Messenger and it's speakability, those who
have Windows Messenger, wich is Microsoft Windows version of MSN Messenger,
I might recommend using it instead. I have for some time now with no
difficulty, no notice of needing to upgrade to yet another version, no ads.
A very clean read, and the scripts for hearing what a person says, when
they are typing and all the review hot keys that work in MSN Mesenger, work
in Windows Messenger too. Just a thought for ya. I'm glad I dropped MSN
Messenger.

Brad