Re: MP3 download confusion

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 16:19:40 -0500

Winamp works well with Jaws.  I use it all the time as my primary player.  For
further, there is a list for blind users of Winamp you might want to consult
for help.  There, you can find out more than you ever want to know about how to
use Winamp as a blind person.  Don't use modern skins; but, instead, the
classic skin.  Also, these keys may help when using Winamp with Jaws:

1.  to go back a file, press z
2.  To start a file playing, press x
3.  To pause a file, press c
4.  to  stop a file, press v
5.  to go to the next file, press b

To move from one window to another, use control+tab.  HTH.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefooted,
Ray
Home phone and fax: