Re: MP3 Music Burning

  • From: "Rissal" <rissalakkouche@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:35:30 +1100

yeah ok I'm sorry. is that good enough?
thanks cheers!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene" <gwilson@xxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 5:42 AM
Subject: RE: MP3 Music Burning

Well said.

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of dave-d0619
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 8:13 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regardless as to whether you have the crack code or not for a particular
computer program, you should not be promoting pirating of copyrighted and
patented software on this list, or any other list of which you are a member.

The mere fact that you have announced that you have the crack for the
aforementioned software product, means that you have opened yourself to the
possibility of being prosecuted under the copyright laws of the country in
which you live but, also under any relevant international copyright laws.

As responsible members of this list, we should not promote illegal practices
nor, should we, as responsible members of this list, be seen, to be
promoting illegal practices .

I hope that the moderators of this list, take this problem seriously.

Whether or not, I agree or disagree with how companies behave, or on the
prices they charge for their products, is not the point.

I would not like to see anyone face legal problems, because of some stupid
and careless comment they made on a user list, such as this one.

It may be of interest to you all, that in just about every country in the
world, "all" email is filtered in some way or another, for example,
terrorist threats; so why not breeches of copyright law, etc.

There is no knowing what our email is being filtered for, by our respective
government agencies.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber