RE: MMIRC or other IRC clients

  • From: "Jim Grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 11:20:00 -0800

Mirc scripts for jaws can be had at
http://jbauer.port5.com/
A full list of accessible irc programs for mirc is at
http://www.interfree.ca/programs/mircspeech/ircsol.htm
Miranda works with irc and it is accessable
Get miranda at
http://www.miranda-im.org
Email me with a request for the miranda scripts at the email address
below.
Hth
jim grimsby
msn: jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx