RE: MAINTENANCE JAWS FOR ITS BETTER PERFORMANCE

  • From: "Geoff Connor" <gjconnor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 21:13:53 -0600

Hi. Here is how to set up a Jaws hotkey command.
1, Minimize to the desktop with either windows m or windows d. Both will
work.
2, Hit the letter j until you get to the version of Jaws you want to give
the hotkey to.
3, Hit alt plus enter. That will bring up the Jaws shortcut properties.
4, Tab to where Jaws says "shortcut key none."
5, Type the letter you want to use for the hotkey and press enter. You can
test your hotkey by unloading Jaws with insert plus f 4 and then press
control plus alt plus your letter you chose for the hotkey. Jaws should
reload. Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Geoff