Lotus SameTime Connect

  • From: "Delaunay Christophe" <christophe.delaunay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 14:55:06 +0200

Hi all,

This instant messenger is the one chosen by my employer.

To what extent can I use it with jaws 7.0?

I notice that menus are quite accessible, that the text chat window also
seems accessible.

Then, I know how to add or remove someone into or from my people list.

However, when someone's name is displayed, I don't know how to know
their status: "active", "do not disturb" or "away".

Can jaws give this information and how should I configure it to do so?

Many thanks in advance. Have a nice day. Chris