Lotus Notes 6.0.5 Section 508

  • From: christopher.blick@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 09:43:29 -0500

Good Day,

I currently support a customer who has lotus notes 6.0.5 Installed and is
having trouble with his section 508. When he receives a calendar
invitation, and he goes into the invitation and holds ALT, no numbers
display for responding to the invitaiton. As soon as you let go of the alt
key, the numbers flash for a second. Section 508 is enabled, he is able to
press alt+1 and go into the menu, it just doesnt display anything to him
when he holds alt, and I see the same thing on the screen. Has anyone
experinced this or have any feedback to provide? Im not sure if JAWS would
be causing this, or if it could be a template issue.

Chris Blick