RE: Loss of speech

  • From: RAWest <rawest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 12:13:37 -0500

Hello

I have not had these types of experiences.  Jaws has worked fine for me.

Using the latest version of jaws on the market.  Running windows xp pro sp2
with a soundblaster live sound card.

Have 3.5 gigs of ram with a P4 3.2 processer.

Video card is a nvidia g force

I also have installed jaws 5, 710, 8, and 9.  All versions run fine.

My question for you is do you put the machines in standby mode at anytime?

I find it better to use hibernate.  I have used this with no trouble.

Could you give more detail on your 2 computers.  Sorry if you have done this
already.

Robert

  _____