Re: Losing Focus in Outlook

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 19:38:12 -0600 (CST)

They use McAvie, or however you sepll it. Strange that this should happen
after two years, but anything's possible. I will say that I was able to
switch into and use Word with no trouble. My boss thought it might be a
key sticking issue until I pointed that out.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
For the best oldies anywhere visit http://www.treasureislandoldies.com